Production Merchandiser/Coordinator.Reference: SM69253
This is a hugely innovative business with some great USP’s!
We are currently on the look-out for an experienced candidate to join this successful business as a Production Coordinator / Merchandiser.
As part of the role responsibilities include :
- Regular Customer liaison, so good email manner is essential
- Attending customer meeting and handling follow up
- Sourcing and ordering fabric and trims/ receipting into in-house system
- Instigating strike offs and lab dips ensuring they are sent to the customer and approved in a timely manner
- Chasing fabric deliveries in and checking colour and weight
- Ensuring production samples are completed and sent on time
- Fabric testing with external companies/ Uploading fabric test results onto external systems
- Ensuring production samples are competed and sent on time
- Check off and mark up label and trim deliveries
- Booking in deliveries to customers warehouse/ creating box end labels and packing lists for all deliveries
- Checking and entering the customers PO’s into PLM system
If you want to be part of a fast forward ethical business apply now.
This role is working full-time from our clients office in North London.