Remember, remember the 5th of November…
Mr. Guy Fawkes we are eternally grateful.
For if it wasn’t for you (and your unfortunate ending) we wouldn’t have a night of wrapping head to to in all our winter clothes and heading out to watch the sky light up on Bonfire Night. Spread across three days, this weekend London will be lit up with the many firework displays taking place across the city. Not sure where to go? We’ve picked a selection of the best located in all four corners of our capital.
1. Battersea Park – Saturday 3rd November 2012, 8pm (Click here for the Battersea Park website)
2. Brockwell Park – Friday 2nd November 2012, gates 4pm (Click here for more details)
3. Crystal Palace – Monday 5th November 2012, kids 7pm & adults 8.30pm (Click here for Crystal Palace events website)
4. Carshalton – Saturday 3rd November 2012, 7pm (Click here for the Carshalton website)
5. Barking Park – Sunday 4th November 2012, 8pm (Click here for Barking Park events website)
6. Millwall Park – Sunday 4th November 2012, 7.30pm (Click here for more details)
7. Ravenscourt – Saturday 3rd November 2012, 7.15pm (Click here for all the details)